PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
Everyone has to face the financial crunch in their personal capacity. Financial pressures obviously affect the emotional well-being of employees. This in turn affects productivity.
Our financial management program helps everyone to develop a plan and stay focused. Please consider offering this opportunity to your most valued resource: your workforce.
Below are some of the programs we cover.
Our primary intent with these workshops and seminars is to enhance financial literacy so as to improve the lives of people.
HOW DO PERSONAL FINANCES AFFECT WORK PERFORMANCE?
It is clear that personal financial difficulties affect the quality of life as well as work performance.
· Are your employees financially stable?
· Are they burdened with debt?
· Are they living from pay-cheque to pay-cheque and thus looking for a way out?
· Are they ‘creating’ over-time duties, just so that they can create extra income, thus under-performing during normal working hours and shifting work to over-time? How much is this costing your company?
· Are they burdened by phone-calls from creditors and thus darting off work to avoid the debt collectors? Are they missing important business related phone calls for fear it could be a creditor?
· Are they getting in deeper financial troubles?
· Are they tempted to ‘borrow’ resources from your company without your knowledge?
· Are there too many requests for advances and personal loans? Does that mean anything to you?
The seminars and workshops arm people, not only with knowledge, but very PRACTICAL LIFE SKILLS that give people hope and an empowerment to stand up and get their personal financial house in order.
We offer ONE-DAY seminars, or TWO or THREE DAY workshops, depending on how deep you want to go and how much material you want to cover.
Here are some details of some of the modules we offer:
The Financial Literacy Module helps people in being able to diagnose their financial challenges based on their financial routines, before they set financial goals.
The Psychology of money Module indicates the financial beliefs and habits that trap most people in a vicious circle that leads nowhere. This module helps the participants to confront the beliefs that have fueled their financial behaviours, and take time to change the disempowering beliefs and focus on, and establish new enriching beliefs.
We cover the Seven Money Skills which include.
We then focus on DEBT ELIMINATION and Management programs. Utilizing practical strategies, this gives participants a very useful tool to deal with debt and to engage the program of debt elimination. All participants usually welcome this module with great enthusiasm as they perceive the practical routes they can each take to get out of debt.
This program has changed the lives of many of those who have had opportunity to attend.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Everyone handles money, therefore financial literacy is suitable for everyone. Financial advisors, managers and leaders must be equipped to lead others. All employees must be equipped to handle their money with integrity.
BREAK THE SILENCE!
The trouble with money is that it is invisible! Nobody wants anybody to know how much they earn and what they do with it. Everybody seems to be having problems but nobody can help anybody because nobody would talk! Our culture has made money a SECRET. Money is SILENCE! Isn’t it time we broke the silence NOW?
Here is the SOUL TRUTH: Your Personal Finances affect just about ALL areas of life – career, children, relatives, social life and the future.
WHAT WILL IT COST US?
Do you want the price, or do you want the cost?
Here are some of the costs of NOT taking this course:
· Decreased productivity due to worry and stress!
· “Created” overtime costs!
· Lost phone calls that could have brought business but were avoided out of fear!
· Month-end absenteeism from work!
· Increased illness due to money related stress
· Temptations with money
NOW ARE YOU READY FOR THE PRICE?
Give us a call on +267.390.5335 for a more specific quotation.
HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
HALF DAY SEMINAR—This covers Introduction to Personal Finance, The Psychology of Money & Debt Management Program.
Full Day Seminar that covers all of the above plus The Financial Baseline Process, Financial Gap Management, Financial Goals, and the Money Tree.
TWO OR THREE DAY WORKSHOP that covers in-depth all of the above, plus Investment Systems, and the Seven Money Skills, as well as practical case studies.
We strongly recommend that all our course participants acquire the book FUNCTIONAL MASTERY OVER MY FINANCES (Reach Publishers, 2008) which we can INCLUDE with each package at discounted seminar prices.
Call Now To Enquire:+267.390.5335
or e-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
In South Africa, please send an e-mail to email@example.com